Salter Brecknell 400 lb. Shipping Scale
Heavy jobs call for heavy-duty scales and big-oversized items call for the Salter Brecknell 400 lb. Shipping Scale.
This scale features a durable stainless steel load face and a mild steel lower body, constructed ruggedly to take the punishment of routine use. 4 tough load cells can weigh accurately up to 400 pounds, with a built-in 150% overload capacity, so that unexpectedly heavy loads won't harm the scale. With an accuracy of 0.1% and a resolution of 0.01 lb, you can be assured that your weights will be true.
An easy-to-read corded display with integrated backlit LCD gives you perfect visibility at any angle or light level. The display will never be blocked by oversized items. The large buttons on the control face - including zero, tare, hold/print, and units - can easily be worked while wearing gloves.
The scale plug-and-play - use the provided RS-232 cable with your computer and you can flawlessly and accurately pull your needed weights right into the system where you need it.
- Resolution of 0.01 lbs
- Accurate to within 0.1%
- Large 15" x 12" low profile stainless steel weighing platform
- Remote corded display, can be hand-held our mounted on a wall or desk
- Large back-lit LCD screen with an improved viewing angle
- Operator keys for On/Off/Zero, Hold/Print, Unit, and Tare
- Connect via included RS-232 cable to auto-import weight from popular mailing and shipping software
- Four AAA batteries for stand-alone use included.
- Capacity: 400 lb. x 0.2 lb., 400 lb. x 5 oz., 182 kg x 0.1 kg
- Power Supply: Four AAA batteries
- Indicator: 6.5" (wide) x 3.2" (high) x 1.2" (deep)
- Platform Dimensions: 15" (wide) x 1" (high) x 12" (deep)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- 1 year replacement or repair for all manufacturer defects
- Package Includes: Salter Brecknell 400 lb. Shipping Scale, Display Mounting Bracket, RS-232 Serial Cable, four AAA batteries, and User Guides
- The Salter Brecknell 400 lb. Shipping Scale is compatible with: