#10 Heat Resistant Window Pull & Seal Security Envelopes, 500/Pack
Why use labels when you can print postage and return address directly onto these heat resistant window envelopes that won't melt in a laser or inkjet printer. Then simply position the delivery address on your document to show through the window and the security tint protects other sensitive information.
- Special heat-resistant window does not melt when printing postage and/or return address using a laser printer
- The tinted pattern inside discourages reading sensitive information through the envelope
- With Pull & Seal strip there is no mess, no moistening, just peel off the strip and press
- 24 lb. white wove paper provides clear crisp printing
- Laser and inkjet printer compatible
- Size: 4 1/8" x 9 1/2"
- Window Size: 1 1/8" x 4 1/2"
- Window Position: 7/8" from Left, 1/2" from Bottom
- Stock: 24 lb. Bright White Wove
- Security Tint: Yes
- Sealing Method: Pull & Seal
- Laser Printer Compatible: Yes
- Inkjet Printer Compatible: Yes